Find Agents, Brokers, and Other Licensed Assisters

Need one-on-one help to enroll in a plan? Locate a licensed assister. For other information, please refer to the FAQ and other tabs on the home page

Exchange Agents, Brokers and Assisters

Contact information for licensed insurance agents, brokers and assisters.

Other Licensed Assisters

Other licensed assisters include In-Person Assisters (IPA), Certified Application Counselors (CAC) and Federal Navigators.

Interactive Map

Find Agents, Brokers, and other Licensed Assisters in your area by using the interactive map.

Are you an Agent, Broker or other assister needing to update your license information?